The Pilotfly H2-45 is a revolutionary and genius gimbal for mirrorless and DSLR cameras we‘ve ever designed. The Pilotfly H2-45 is a breakthrough on gimbal technology and the worlds first gimbal with direct view to the camera display.
The Pilotfly H2-45 introduces a whole new way of video shooting with highest versatility, flexibility and power efficiency. Its extraordinary and revolutionary design, the 32bit technology with Triple-MCUs and 2 integrated IMU sensors offers you a more powerful shooting experience than ever before.
The ergonomic lightweight handle is equipped with an easy-to-use 4-way joystick, mode button and a power/battery status LED. Now, three integrated ¼(inch) screw holes (one on each side and one at the bottom) give you the utmost flexibility for mounting other devices, like an external display or a microphone. Additionally, you can put it on a tripod, extension pole, slider or on a jib everything is possible now depending on your shooting requirements. And we even went one step beyond: Now you are able to detach the handle and easily exchange with a 1-hand-/ 2-hand handle or battery dock BD-1 it to extend your operation time.
The 3 axes of the gimbal consist of a CNC aluminium alloy construction and is tool-less designed to balance your camera even faster. The powerful brushless motors were designed with integrated MCUs. The Roll axis has been shifted 45 degrees downwards to get a direct view to the dispaly which no other gimbal offer you. This makes the Pilotfly H2-45 the most elegant and ergonomic one-hand-gimbal on the market. And we don’t want compromises any more! Therefore we designed the motors without limitation on YAW and Roll. Consequently, you can turn it 360° without having to worry about damaging the cables. Motion time-lapse over all three axis is possible as well now!
On the basis of newest technology and superior quality we were able to increase the payload of our gimbal to 2.2 kg, and we extended the battery life to 26 hours, what we think is absolutely amazing. The new integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module gives you the possibility to remotely control the gimbal via iOS App or Pilotfly Remote Control and soon also via Android App.
The Pilotfly H2-45 is breakthrough on one-hand-gimbal development and it is the most advanced gimbal we have ever created.
- Roll axis shifted to 45degree to have direct view on camera display
- 32bit Alexmos with Triple-MCU technology
- High pay-load motors with integrated encoders
- Tool-less design
- Quick-release plate
- 360° Yaw (no limitation)
- 4-way joystick
- Detachable handle
- 3 x ¼“ screw holes (one on each side and at bottom of the handle)
- 5 pre-configured profiles (Follow Mode, Pitch Lock, Full Lock, Home Move and Motion Timelapse)
- Auto-Invert-Mode (all profiles can be also used in this condition)
- Auto Gyro Calibration at Start-up
- Roll axis 180° tunable to mount cameras with flip screen
- Integrated 4S Li-Po battery with an operation time up to 26h
- Status LED for power and battery level
- NEW – Integrated Bluetooth module for remote control (RM-01b remote control is coming soon)
– 32bit Alexmos 3 axes gimbal
– integrated Triple-MCUs
– Weight appox. 1200g (including battery)
– Dimension 370 x 190 x 190mm
– Max. motor payload up to 2.2kg
– Integrated Li-Po battery 14.8V 1800mAh
– Operation time up to 26 hours
– Integrated Bluetooth module
– Supported temperature accelerometer calibration
– 5 user-configurable modes of system operation with a toggle button
– Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by 4-way-joystick
– Adaptive PID-algorithm for preventing vibrations in big angles
– “ACC low-pass filter” to improve the stability
– Low-voltage protection for integrated battery
– System beep sound alert for low voltage / mode change / calibration / Wireless remote control with iOS App via Bluetooth
– Firmware upgradeable to be always up-to-date
– System configuration via different platforms possible (Windows, MACOS, LINUX)
1 x Pilotfly H2-45 gimbal
1 x Adapter plate
1 x Carrying case
1 x Mini Tripod
1 x Universal power adapter 16,8V 1000mA / 100V ~ 240V
1 x USB cable
1 x Quick Start Guide